Welcome to our Photo Galleries!
Please click the the "Event Galleries" link (upper right) to find your images.
HOW TO VIEW GALLERIES:
When you click the link for the right gallery, it will open in a new page. Sign in or create a new account with your email and a password (your "Favorites" will be saved in your personal account). You do not need to sign in with Facebook. You can share this link with your friends, it is not password protected, but they will need to create an account to see images.
Within each gallery, folders are separated by handler's last name or event. Scroll down and click the desired folder.
Click an image to enlarge and order. Product options are to the right in different categories. Add images to "favorites" if you want to remember which ones you liked the next time you sign in. To enlarge further, click "Compare" on the images you want to enlarge (must choose more than one) then click "Compare Photos".
You can add images from any gallery to the same order (i.e. portrait and action images can be ordered at the same time), but action images and portraits have different packages.
HOW TO ORDER COLLAGES AND PACKAGES:
1. Choose the package or collage you want by clicking the three horizontal bars to the right of the item.
2. Answer the questions then click the "Add to Cart" button.
3. Click the "Add Photos to Package" button or the check mark to add the photos you want.
4. Then use the left or right arrows on the photos to scroll through and choose your images.
5. If you are finished adding images to the package or collage, click the "Back to Product List" at the top of the page to add other items to your cart.
6. If at any time you wish to change one of the images in your package or collage, click the "View My Collection" button at the top of the page and click the item you wish to edit.
Standard turn-around is 10 days for Printable Digital images, 5 weeks for
prints or low-res digital files, 10 weeks for canvas, collages & custom photo products. All orders
must be paid before they are processed.
Images are previews only - orders will be cropped (if requested) and all images will be color-corrected if needed. To request a crop, click "my cart". Each image will have a quill next to it. Click the quill and add your comment but be SURE you click "Save Note" when you are done or it will not save.
Please remember that our images are copyrighted. To obtain a personal advertising or editorial release for an image, you must purchase it as at least an 8x10 or a Printable Digital.
For examples and information about the Products click HERE.
To get back to the collage samples and main information for the event (and for the main Pix 'n Pages web site), please click HERE